GEORGIA 4-H FOUNDATION HOLIDAY CARD CONTEST
Holiday Card Contest Rules:
1. All entries must be the student's original drawing on an 8.5 x 5.5 inch (or 5.5 x 8.5 inch) sheet of white, unlined paper.
2. All entries should somehow include 4-H in the theme for the message or design. Also, please try to use a universal "holiday" theme.
3. All entries must be colorful, so they can be reproduced on the holiday card if selected as the grand prize winner.
4. Each entry must be accompanied by an official entry form filled out by the 4-H'er and signed by the county 4-H agent.
5. All 4-H members (5th-12th grades) are eligible to participate.
6. Entries must be postmarked no later than October 7, 2016 and sent to:
Georgia 4-H Foundation
University of Georgia
Attn: Holiday Card Contest
318 Hoke Smith Annex
Athens, GA 30602
7. If any of the above rules are not followed, the entry may be disqualified.
8. Georgia 4-H reserves the right to modify the entry.
Please contact Ariel Waldeck at
or email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to receiving many outstanding entries!
The University of Georgia and Ft. Valley State University, the U.S. Department of Agriculture and counties of the state cooperating. The Cooperative Extension Service offers educational programs, assistance and materials to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex or disability. An equal opportunity/affirmative action organization committed to a diverse work force.